Sunday, December 23, 2007

Welcome!

Gosh, can you believe it's almost 2008?! As the new year starts, I am starting some new things as well, namely this blog, which my great friend Robin and I will be writing together.

Robin and I were friends in college, but then lost touch only to reconnect many years later at the wedding of a mutual friend. It was as if no time had passed at all, and we were able to instantly pick up where we left off. Don't you just love friendships like that? That was almost 8 years ago, and we have been in pretty much constant contact since them. And although we live half-way across the country from each other, I consider Robin one of my closest friends.

Our renewed friendship also led to the creation of www.bdazzledjewels.com. A fun little online boutique that combines Robin's fashion savvy, my knack for writing and my husband's mad web skills. If you are interested in checking out the store, now is a really good time because we have just discounted a lot of great pieces.

Do you have friends you have lost touch with? I have been reconnecting with so many people from my past lately at places like Facebook and Linked In. It is great fun, but unfortunately, I think I have been spending a little too much time on the computer at the expense of household chores. My New Year's cards are still waiting to be addressed and mailed.

With that said, I think I need to unplug for a little bit now and attend to other issues. So, Good Bye for now and best wishes to you for the New Year.

No comments: