Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas

Here in sunny south florida, it hardly looks like Christmas. Just yesterday i went to the grocery store and it was sunny, 80's and the people sitting outside collecting money for the less fortunate were wearing shorts and a tank top. I miss Christmas with snow and hot chocolate. Luckily for me, I'm heading up to NYC the first week in January for the spring tradeshows, so i'll get my taste of cold air, hot apple cider and slushy new york sidewalks. This trip to NYC will include dinner at BLT Steak www.bltsteak.com, a stop on broadway to see Young Frankenstein www.youngfranensteinthemusical.com and a stay at Ian Schraeger's Paramount Hotel www.nycparamount.com. I'm partial to a few other hotels, but rates are SKY HIGH this winter.

As my partner in crime on this blog likes to point out, I am not the creative writer of this dynamic duo. Bear with me, while perhaps not as creative, i certainly will let you know the hot spots to visit when you travel, the up and coming shops, designers, website and clothes to wear. I might even throw in a story or two about the trials and tribulations of being single in miami.

Stay tuned, this blog will be full of fashion and fun tips, and most importantly, Just to Mention It will be real!

No comments: