Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Out with the Old!

So, it's that time of year, we purge our lives and our closets and make a list of all the things we want to do next year and all the things we no longer want to do. It's Christmas day and i've been home fighting a cold for three days. In anticipation of a friend from college making her annual New Years Eve trip to visit, i've spent the last three days PURGING! It 's hard enough purging my personal clutter but now i have to purge the clutter of www.bdazzledjewels.com. I swear i've dumped at least 27 bags of garbage and I only live in a 2 bedroom condo. So, my first resolution for next year is to buy less stuff. Less stuff for myself and less junk to sell! I really do believe that saying, "Less is More," now if i can only put it into practice.

I envy the women who always look like a million bucks, I have a friend like that. No matter what she wears, she looks perfect for the occasion. ARRRRGGGGHHHHH, she picks me up to go shopping and i look like a rag and she looks ever so perfect without the least bit of effort. I pick her up for thursday night girls dinner, i'm disheveled from a long day of work and she is in the perfect girls night out chic outfit. Even her closets are perfect thanks to www.closetmaid.com. Never will i be that organized and perfectly ready for every event!

But i can try!

No comments: