Thursday, January 3, 2008

Pizza, games, bargains!

We are in the final days of winter break, and I just knew I had to get out of the house with the kids today for everyone's safety and sanity. Chuck E. Cheese seemed the perfect option. The kids were excited enough, and I was looking forward to having the older one act as the perfect big sister chaperon while I chilled at the table with the book I have been trying to read since October. I am happy to report that everything worked out exactly how I had planned. Imagine that! It must have been my lucky day.

The icing on this cake of a day were the free tokens offers I discovered at the Chuck E. Cheese web site. I absolutely never go to Chuck E. Cheese without a coupon in hand (you shouldn't either!), and I had gone online to print one out. Not only did I find the coupons I was looking for, but I also learned that you can redeem good report cards for tokens! Better still, they have these downloadable "rewards calendars" covering everything from potty training and ending thumb sucking to using good manners and doing homework. Totally genius. Check them out before your next visit to the house of the rat: www.chuckecheese.com/promotions/rewards-calendars.php

No comments: