Monday, January 28, 2008

Etsy!

My whole world has changed, with just 1 click of my computer. First let me say, i have not a creative bone in my body. in kindergarden, my stick figures had 3 legs and my clouds and trees were never right. I have always envied those who could whip up an invitation, create a scrap-book, sew, (although does anyone sew anymore?). Then it happened! The other day the solution to my problem of having not one ounce of creativity appeared in a flash. I was wondering the web and came across http://www.etsy.com/. Now at first, i admit i stumbled upon it, the way you keep clicking through one link to another and had no idea the magnitude of my find. And then a day later there it was a whole world of creative people who could cut, paste, sew, bead, decoupage, string and were willing to sell me these pre-made goods! I've placed a few orders already, (i'm a bit compulsive when I find something I like)

try it you'll love it!

No comments: