Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm back!

I know you have been waiting for this day! I know every night you went to bed and thought to yourself, if you were alone, or said to your spouse, "do you think she'll be back soon?"

Have no worries, i am back and here to stay! And i'm sure you know i'm never short on things to talk about! So, you might wonder what kept me away for so long. Well, let me tell you! It was sex and men! It is true, when it rains it pours and for many months I was trying to choose between two men! My girlfriends told me, "don't choose, when you choose, it'll be jinxed!" DAMN IT, i hate when they are right! You guessed it, i'm temporarily at ZERO men, but the good news is i'm inspired to bring you fashion, gossip, good ideas and most importantly my words! So buckle up and stay tuned! We are in for one hell of a ride!!!!!!!!

No comments: