Saturday, September 26, 2009

Some days everything doesn't come up roses and daffidols!

It's the Jewish Holidays. Time to start a new, repent, ask for forgiveness and the time to determine who shall be inscribed in the book of life. In the last two weeks I've been directed to the blogs of 2 friends of friends who have recently been diagnosed with and are fighting cancer. It makes me sad, no one deserves to get sick or have bad things happen to them. When I read their stories i am so inspired by the strength they personfiy when faced with the reality of literally fighting for their lives. I have them in my thoughts and prayers, and now on my favorite websites so i can follow their journey and root them on each step of the way! I'm a firm believer in paying it forward and every little bit counts!

So while in Gypsy everything was coming up roses and daffidols, not so much today!

Here's to a sweet new year for everyone I know!

No comments: