Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Trying to Balance the Budget! But seeing GREEN!



I'm trying to balance the budget, not the greater budget of all Americans but the budget Chez Moi! Every month just when i think i'm ahead and there is actually money in the bank, i find a surprise! Sometimes the surprise is related to a flat tire, or others to an assessment for the new glass balconies in my buildings (which by the way, while beatuiful are over 2 years in the construction stage). I often find i rob peter to pay paul! And then there are the days when the budget is balanced and something catches my eye. This week the culprit is GREEN, no not money green, handbag green! I have an obsession with green, it started with these beautiful green patent marc by marc jacobs high heeled loafers! I have fought that urge! But just when i had fortitude in my strength something new and green turned up! I'll keep you posted but this might have to be mine!

No comments: