Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm officially old!

I never feel old, in fact there are some days that i feel exactly the same as I did in high school or college. What finally kicked in the reality that i'm old, wasn't a birthday or a trip to the Dr.

I found a few strands of GREY HAIR!

I'm frantic, that's the telltale sign that i'm old. Now don't be mistaken, i've been highlighting, coloring, cellophaning my hair for years, to get that perfect shade of brown, honey, chestnut or whatever color du jour is on my mind! BUT NEVER, have i had to color to hide grey!

It happened in the car. I was looking in the mirror on my sunshield and i noticed light strands near my hairline. Odd, since my hair is a deep chestnut red at this point. I sped to the salon and ran right to my hairdresser so he could inspect! He confirmed my worst nightmare, i do in fact have grey hair!

Its all downhill from here!

No comments: