Friday, October 17, 2008

The Fall TV interviews!

Every fall there is a tradition in my house, I interview all the new shows to determine if they will make my TV lineup! I should note that I only watch 1 hour shows, with the exception of The Hills, Entourage and Californication!

I thought I'd had fall all lined up, I'd added, The Ex-List, The Starter Wife, Raising the Bar and 90210! I'm proud to say i don't really watch reality tv. Never seen American Idol, Dancing with Stars, etc.

BUT, i found a delicious frivolous show the other night and i'm hooked! The Real Housewives of Atlanta! Now here we have 4 exquisite afro-american women, and one blonde bombshell who spend, spend spend and live in CRAZY homes! They don't know from recession! Two are married to professional sports players, one in the process of a divorce from a sports player and the Double DD blonde has a sugardaddy named BIG POPPA!

Oh you must watch this show!

No comments: