Sunday, June 1, 2008

Paper Whore




I admit it, i'm a paper whore, and i'm glad to tell you i am back in the land of the living (post wisdom tooth extraction) and have had the chance to fully outline, checkmark, highlight and dogear every catalog from the national stationery show! Boy are the shoppers at http://www.bdazzledjewels.com/ in for lots of treats in the next few months.


I found several new lines that just made me PAPER HAPPY, even though they weren't all necessarily paper. First, be on the lookout for great new stuff from uncommonwares. Then i found this totally Kitchy artistic company that literally had my pulse racing! I mean what more could i ask for, art, words, ribbon, wall decor! And of course for the list maker in all of us I couldn't help but fall in love with whomi's new every day list pad!


A few of you know i'm a total geek at heart and so i've been online and in magazines for days following up on all my great leads figuring out what i love best, because after all, if i don't love it, how can i convince you to love it? So here's to LOVE!

No comments: