Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Old Magazine Pet Peeve

Its funny how when you aren't looking for an inspiration, one pops up. I'd been thinking about what i wanted to blog about and nothing came into my very busy brain. So, i stopped thinking about all of you bloggers out there and went about my daily business. My daily business, unfortunately has taken me to the Oral Surgeon and the Doctor in the last few days. And there, in the waiting room of both offices my next post was born.

I don't know about you, but i'm a major stressball when i go to any doctor or dentist, and while i'm sitting in the waiting room, I like to occupy my mind by flipping through magazines. The problem is, the magazines are ALWAYS a year old. Why would i want to read People or US Weekly from a year ago? And that's assuming that those magazines are even at the office. Usually i have to pick through Boating Magazines, Parenting Magazines or Cooking Magazines. The Cooking magazines really push by blood pressure up, they have big halloween cupcakes on the front cover and Memorial Day was last week.

For G-d sakes, get some new magazines, that are timely! At this rate, i'll be going to my annual gyno appointment in February and there i'll find TIME magazine announcing that Barack Obama won the democratic nomination.

No comments: