Saturday, March 8, 2008

All things Baby!

I went to visit my friend Lisa yesterday, and her new son. Adam was beautiful and tiny and so peaceful while he slept! I don't hold babies until they are 9 months old, EVER! Its a hard and fast rule of mine, i'm afraid i'll drop the tiny perfect creatures, who weigh less than my cat. 9 months seems like a time when they will have a little weight on them and have the ability to look you in the eye, smile, coo or scream but at least give you some indication that everything you are doing is ok.

In any event, a true shopper, can find shopping love in everything. And being a true shopper, instead of looking at shoes and shirts on this visit to my friends' apartment, we admired all things baby. Beautiful frames, ralph lauren onesies, trumpette socks http://www.trumpettesocks.com/
framed art work and magnificent burpie clothes. Of course, Lisa sent me home with a list of websites that i spent all night scouring, amazed at everything. Now if i just had more friends having babies!

No comments: