Friday, February 1, 2008

Hoping tonight my life will be that movie

Ok, i'm off tonight on flight 1700 from Ft. Lauderdale to Newark. I'm going to let you in on a little secret. You know all those movies and t.v. shows where the girl gets on the plane and the person who gets on the plane to sit next to her is cute, friendly and ends up marrying her. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE!!! Or maybe it does, and I just have no luck. I don't even need him to be cute! I just want to one day get on a plane and have a guy who is smart and not a senior citizen sit next to me, chat about life, politicis, movies, music and maybe just maybe ask for my phone number. So far, i've gotten, foreign nationals, ladies with young babies on their laps who are constantly touching me, people with really loud iPods or smelly food.

So keep your fingers crossed that maybe tonight will be my lucky flight!

No comments: