Saturday, May 24, 2008

I love paper

So, i finally went alone to the National Stationery Show. I was certain that I would spend many more hours at the show than when i'm there with a friend. Friends rush me, they don't get the allure of notepads, and stationery and clipboards and post it notes. They don't indulge in the packaging and the crispness of a new paper.

So much to see, adorable desk accessories, great inexpensive just thinking of you gifts. Cool innovations for your office and organizers for your junk. I picked up so many great catalogs and am enjoying being at home on my sofa, under my magic blankee reviewing all the great options I have for products for www.bdazzledjewels.com

Oh yes, even alone the show only took me 3.5 hours! But worth its weight in every envelope and sticker!

No comments: