Sunday, April 6, 2008

Baby G

For those of you who know me, at this point you know I have a passion for cats! Unfortunately, while allergic to some extent, my family has had cats since I was 7. My current cat, Glamour Girl Molan was saved from a rescue center at Petsmart. She was a beautiful silver tabby sitting in her cage, head tilted, but when you want to talk to her or put your finger in the cage, she would swat at you like crazy. The volunteers tried to persuade me not to take her, at that point her name was Nirah. They told me she was strong willed, not socialized and mean. But what i saw was spunk and attitude, not unlike myself. As you can see, Glamour Girl, or Baby G as we call her, has taken over my home and my heart. She's a love bug when she wants, although she gets very fussy if you try to capture her and hold her.

No comments: