Sunday, October 4, 2009

Heading to The OC!


I've been wanting a trip to California, I love LA, and its no secret ultimately i want to move there. I've been lucky enough to go for B.Dazzled several times but with the economy, i've skipped the last 2 years of trips. I'm long overdue!


I'm not lucky, I say that all the time, never win raffles, certainly not lucky in love, at least not yet and usually not in the right spot at the right time. That being said, the stars must have lined up because tomorrow is my birthday and the day after i'm heading out to Newport Beach, California for a conference. I'm not 100% certain what the conference is about, except that is has to do with courts and children and best practices! What I am certain of is, i've got a car, have mapquested directiosn to South Coast Plaza, Sprinkles and Fashion Island. I've found restaurants and even a ferry ride and directions to Laguna Beach!


No comments: